Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Sightings

It appeared in this little triangle as I lifted my eyes from the 
screen that  I am looking at now.                                                                                                




I jumped up, ran to fetch the camera in another room, slowly approached a window and pushed the button.


Bambi arrived May 10th




The table was set for this one since mid-April. Did I remember the recipe for the mix of the drink. Yes I did. It keeps coming back for more since yesterday, May 16th


It's sooo tiny. I wonder if it arrived on the back of one of the bustards (outardes) I saw flying overhead.

2 comments:

Rouchswalwe said...

Ach! Bambi and a Hummingbird! You've made me very happy to see them, Ellena! Very happy!

Ellena said...

Amazing how small things can bring great joy, nicht wahr Rouchswalve.